Stonehenge and Bath Tours
Visit two of England's UNESCO World Heritage Sites on this fantastic Stonehenge and Bath tour from London. Discover the ancient mysteries of Stonehenge and the timeless charm of Bath as you journey through the heart of England with our expert guide. Join us aboard our comfortable coach on a relaxing journey through the scenic landscapes that connect Stonehenge and Bath.
- Meeting Point
Victoria Coach Station
Our team will be waiting to greet you by our Welcome Desk at Victoria Coach Station and will direct you to the correct departure gate.
Victoria Coach Station is a 10-15 minute walk from London Victoria Station and Victoria Underground Station, and our Welcome Desk is located in front of Gates 1 and 2.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time for boarding.
Begin your journey at the enigmatic Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage site shrouded in mystique with over 5,000 years of history. Built on the windswept Salisbury Plain by our Neolithic ancestors, Stonehenge is a site that has courted controversy and stirred opinion for hundreds of years, and our expert guide will give you insights into understanding the many theories behind it.
See the towering stone monoliths that have stood for millennia, and immerse yourself in the spiritual energy of the site as you contemplate its profound historical significance. At the visitor centre, explore more than 250 ancient objects on display, i.e. neolithic life's tools and everyday objects, and come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and ancient human remains.
From the awe-inspiring plains of Stonehenge, our coach whisks you away to the Georgian elegance of Bath. Revel in the architectural splendour of the Bath Abbey, stroll along the iconic Pulteney Bridge, and explore the Roman Baths, where the healing waters have soothed visitors for centuries. Bath's picturesque streets and honey-coloured buildings create a backdrop that feels straight out of a storybook.
- Roman Baths
At the Roman Baths, you can visit one of the most famous and important Roman sites in Europe. You'll learn all about the history of the Baths, from its origins as a temple dedicated to the goddess Sulis Minerva to its eventual development into a bathing complex. Entrance to the Roman Baths is only included if the option including entrances is selected.
The grandeur of the Roman Baths in Bath will leave you in awe. This UNESCO World Heritage site invites you to explore the exceptionally preserved ruins of one of the most incredible religious spas of the ancient world. Thousands of Roman objects found on-site over the years are on display i.e. the Haruspex stone and a gilt bronze head of the goddess Sulis Minerva, one of the best-known objects from Roman Britain.
As you wander through the complex, marvel at the grandeur of the Great Bath, where Romans once bathed in the healing waters that still bubble up from beneath the earth. The intricate architecture, adorned with classical columns and statues, allows you to visualise the luxury and sophistication that defined Roman bathing rituals.
- Bridgerton walking tour
Scandal, gossip and stunning Regency architecture – strike a regal pose and take a selfie on our majestic new Bridgerton walking tour. In the footsteps of Daphne Bridgerton, enjoy a whole new look at Bath in a celebration of the hit Netflix series.
- End Point
London Victoria Train Station
Your Tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station, centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground; it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
- Tour Starts: 8:30 am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 8:00 am)
- Tour Finishes: approx. 7:00 pm, Victoria Train Station
- Victoria Coach Station Address: 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, London, SW1W 9TP
- Entrance to the Roman Baths is not included unless the option including Roman Baths is selected at time of booking
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings which are recommended when traveling on board our vehicles. Spare disposable masks are available at check-in
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- Guests are provided with personal audio headsets so distancing can be maintained when listening to commentary
- Our coaches are operating at normal capacity
- Please visit our Travel Health page for full details of our enhanced hygiene standards and protocols
- Stonehenge and Bath - TOUR WITH ONE ENTRY FEE INCL£92.00
Stonehenge and Bath with Bridgerton Walking Tour - TOUR WITH ONE ENTRY FEE INCL. - Stonehenge and Bath Day Tour from London with an English-speaking guide. Including entrances to Stonehenge with free time in Bath (entry to Roman Baths not included)
- Stonehenge & Bath - TOUR WITH ALL ENTRY FEES INCL£116.00
Stonehenge & Bath including Roman Baths - Stonehenge and Bath Day Tour from London with English-speaking guide. Including entrances to Stonehenge and entry to Roman Baths.
- Discover the beautiful city of Bath
- Option to visit the site of Britain's only natural hot spring (if selecting the option including entrances)
- Option to join the Bridgerton walking tour
- Learn about the history of the Roman Baths
- Unravel the mystery of Stonehenge with an interactive audio map
Entrance to Stonehenge
Bridgerton walking tour of Bath (optional)
Wi Fi On board
USB Charging On board
Personal Audio Headset
Hotel Pick up & Drop off
Entrance to the Roman Baths (unless selecting the option including entrance)
Stonehenge, a world Heritage Site and the best known prehistoric monument in Europe, has over one million visitors per year. In order to reduce the site’s impact on the environment the visitor facilities use innovative technology in recycling and to reduce freshwater use.
The Roman Baths, one of the best-preserved Roman remains in the world, is visited by thousands of school children every year. Through its education programmes and projects, The Roman Baths works to increase the understanding, education, and enjoyment of schoolchildren and visitors to the significant heritage of the ancient site and the city of Bath.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the day of departure
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been trained in our enhanced hygiene procedures, Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You