Harry Potter Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter
Evan Evans Warner Bros. Studio Tour is the perfect way to experience the magical Harry Potter World. It is one of our highest-rated tours and is available daily from Central London with comfortable return transportation.
Discover the wonders and secrets of Hogwarts and get a glimpse behind the scenes. Step through the doors of the spectacular Great Hall into the dining room, where the Sorting Hat famously sorted Hogwarts students into their houses. Come face-to-face with Aragog, the terrifying Acromantula, in The Forbidden Forest, stop for a photo with the Hogwarts Express by Platform 9¾, and so much more!
Harry Potter World London is the making of the Harry Potter movies and is one of the most visited attractions in the world. The Warner Bros. Studios are located just outside London. Travel onboard our tour coaches that provide free Wi-Fi, comfortable seats, USB chargers, and air conditioning.
- Meeting Point
From London Victoria Option - Evan Evans Office
Our team will be waiting to greet you at our offices at 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, located about a 5-minute walk from London Victoria Train Station and Victoria Underground Station.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time for boarding.
From London Russell Square Option
From 1st January 2022, we have a new departure at 1:00 pm from outside Blooms Café, 51 Bedford Way, London WC1H 0DG (Nearest underground station: Russell Square).
We will continue to offer departures at the following times from the Evan Evans office (Nearest underground station: Victoria):
Please be at the location 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Discovering Hogwarts (2nd May - 4th September 2023)
Just like a Hogwarts student, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London will celebrate its 11th year with an invitation to the Wizarding school. Brand new for 2023, visitors will be invited to step back in time and learn the secrets behind Harry’s early years at Hogwarts. From his first acceptance letter to being sorted into Gryffindor and learning his first spells, this special feature running throughout Summer will shine a spotlight on Harry’s first years at Hogwarts.
- Iconic Sets
Step through the doors of the spectacular Great Hall into the dining room, where the Sorting Hat famously sorted Hogwarts students into their houses. The two huge centrepiece tables are set for dinner, and costumes of students from each Hogwarts house can be seen dotted around the room.
The Forbidden Forest
Come face-to-face with the terrifying Acromantula, Aragog, in The Forbidden Forest - the filming location of some of the scariest scenes from the movie trilogy.
Stop for a photo with the Hogwarts Express, the famous locomotive that transported hundreds of students Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Take a stroll down the cobblestoned alley and shopping area located behind the Leaky Cauldron pub. This iconic street is home to Gringotts Bank, Mr Mulpepper’s Apothecary and Ollivanders wand shop, where Harry’s wand famously chose him.
- Stunning Costumes
Go behind-the-scenes and explore the wardrobes of your favourite characters, including the Quidditch robes worn by Harry Potter and the Gryffindor team, magnificent Yule Ball dresses and uniforms of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.
- Intriguing Props
Peer into the Potions Classroom, where over 950 potion jars filled with unique props including baked animal bones and shrunken heads line the walls. Inside Professor Dumbledore’s office, catch a glimpse of the Memory Cabinet, where Harry obtained The Pensieve used to peer into memories of his past.
- Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Famously run by Goblins, Gringotts Wizarding Bank is the only bank in the wizarding world. Discover the grand banking hall, adorned with three magnificent crystal chandeliers and lined by towering marble pillars finished with real brass leaf.
Discover the costumes and prosthetics belonging to Bogrod, Griphook and many other goblin bankers and tellers, whose desks are furnished with inkwells, quills, ledgers and piles of Galleons, Sickles and Knuts.
Once through the banking hall of Gringotts, you will enter the depths of the Lestrange vault used to store the treasures of Bellatrix Lestrange, including the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes. During filming 38,000 pieces of rubberised treasure were created the for the Lestrange vault including 7,014 Hufflepuff Cups.
Don't miss the unique photo opportunity inside the Lestrange vault, where you will be surrounded by the treasures of Gringotts Bank.
- End Point
London Victoria Train Station
Your Tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station, centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
The Russell Square departure ends back at Blooms Café.
- Departure locations:
- 1 pm departure from Russell Square: Please meet outside Blooms Cafe, 51 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0DG.
- 9 am, 11 am, 1:30 pm & 2:30 pm from Victoria: Please meet at Evan Evans Tours, Vauxhall Bridge Road, Victoria, London, SW1V 1BS.
- Please note you will have approximately 4 hours at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- This is not an escorted tour; our price includes coach transfers and entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- TM & © 2023 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Our coaches are operating at normal capacity
- Please visit our Travel Health page for full details of our enhanced hygiene standards and protocols
- Group Cancellation Policy: Groups of 10 passengers or more - A date change or refund can be made without charge up to 14 days before travel date; cancellations made within 14 days of the travel date are payable at 100%
- Harry Potter Studio Tour from London Victoria£104.00
Walk in the footsteps of the wizard and explore the wonders of the Harry Potter World. This magical Warner Bros. Studio Tour from London will leave you spellbound! Step onto the breath-taking sets and take a glimpse behind the scenes of everyone’s favourite wizard from the Harry Potter films on this spectacular Tour. Walk through the doors of the Great Hall into the dining room, where the Sorting Hat famously sorted Hogwarts students into their houses.
- Harry Potter Warner Bros. Tour from Russell Square£104.00
Harry Potter Warner Bros. Tour from Russell Square - Walk in the footsteps of Harry Potter and explore the wonders of the wizarding world. This magical Warner Bros. Studio Tour will leave you spellbound! Step onto the breathtaking sets and take a glimpse behind the scenes of everyone’s favourite wizard from the Harry Potter films on this spectacular Tour. Walk through the doors of the Great Hall into the dining room, where the Sorting Hat famously sorted Hogwarts students into their houses.
- See the breathtaking sets, including the Great Hall, Forbidden Forest and Diagon Alley
- Explore the collection of authentic and iconic props
- Step on board the Hogwarts Express
- Discover original costumes, including the uniforms from the wizarding sport of Quidditch
- Visit the special and visual effects department and see how the characters and scenes from J. K. Rowling's books were brought to life
- Comfortable and convenient return transfers to the studio from London on a superior coach
Roundtrip Coach transportation from Central London
USB Charging On-board
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the day of departure
- Our team, including our guides and drivers, have been trained in our enhanced hygiene procedures; please refer to our Travel Health page for more information
For full terms, see Our Flexible Promise to You
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How Far from London is Harry Potter World?
- Warner Bros. Studios is located 20 miles outside of Central London in Leavesden, Hertfordshire.
- How Long is The Warner Brothers Studio Tour?
- The duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours with approximately 4 hours at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- What is included in Warner Brothers Studio Tour?
- With Evan Evans, Return coach travel from central London with reclining seats & FREE Wi-Fi on-board
- On the Harry Potter Studio Tour, you'll have the chance to explore iconic film sets, see props and costumes used in the films, visit the Special Effects department and learn how the films were made.
- Is The Harry Potter Studio Tour Guided?
- The Studio Tour is a 4 hour, self-guided tour of the behind-the-scenes world of the Harry Potter films. Visitors can purchase a Digital Guide and Souvenir Guidebook for a more immersive experience.
- How Long Does it Take to Get to Warner Bros Studios?
- By Coach (45 minutes - 1.5 hours)