London In One Day Tour with Changing of the Guard
Our most popular and comprehensive Tour of London. Jump straight into the history of London on this fantastic full-day tour. Spend the day exploring London's most iconic sights and attractions with your expert tour guide, and finish with a scenic cruise on the River Thames. Why not top off your day with a trip 135m above the River Thames on the London Eye to enjoy fantastic panoramic views of the city?
- Meeting Point
Victoria Coach Station
Our team will wait to greet you by our Welcome Desk at Victoria Coach Station and direct you to the correct departure gate. Victoria Coach Station is a 10-15 minutes from London Victoria Station and Victoria Underground Station. Our Welcome Desk is in front of Gates 1 and 2: Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time for boarding.
- Panoramic Tour
Your tour of London begins with a journey through London with your expert tour guide onboard one of our luxury coaches with free Wi-Fi and USB charging. As you make your way through the city, your guide will impart exciting stories and interesting facts about London's long history. Along the way, you will see all of London's most iconic landmarks, including the Albert Memorial, Westminster Abbey, the iconic Elizabeth Tower, also known as 'Big Ben', and much, much more!
- The Changing of the Guard
At one of our first stops, Buckingham Palace, we will watch a traditional ceremony that is the epitome of British pomp and pageantry. During the ceremony, guards from the New Guard of the Household Division arrive to assume responsibility for protecting Buckingham Palace. Accompanied by a regimental marching band, these soldiers are instantly recognisable in their bearskin caps and scarlet tunics. Don't let the bearskin hats fool you - these soldiers are elite soldiers from the British military!
- St Paul's Cathedral
St Paul's Cathedral is an iconic symbol of London. One of the largest churches in the world, its dome is an incredible 366ft high and was the tallest building in London until the 1960s. Explore the history of the Cathedral, and hear how Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece took 35 years to complete.
- The Tower of London
Almost a thousand years of history await us at our next stop, the formidable Tower of London. The long and bloody history of 'The Tower' is steeped in myth and legend. Built by William the Conqueror in 1066, this historic fortress in the middle of London is a notorious prison and execution site.
The last person to be executed here was in 1941, and throughout its long history, dozens have been shot, beheaded, and even burned at stake. Delve into the grisly history of this medieval castle and a former royal palace, and discover the stories behind some of its most famous former inmates.
- Thames River Cruise
At the end of our tour, head down to Tower Pier and hop on the next available boat for a scenic cruise down the River Thames. Enjoy a unique view of the beautiful London waterfront as you head to Westminster Pier next to the iconic Houses of Parliament.
- End Point
Your Tour concludes at Westminster Pier where you can conveniently access the London Underground from Westminster Station, London Bus Services, or local taxi services.
- Tour Starts: 9:00 am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding 8:30 am)
- Tour Finishes: approx. 5:30 pm, Westminster Pier unless London Eye option selected. Guests wanting to spend longer at the Tower of London may use their cruise ticket on another day (please check the validity of your boat ticket with your guide)
- St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors on Sundays & during special events. On these days we stop for photographs outside & spend longer at the Tower of London
- Please note that there are quite a few stairs within the White Tower at the Tower of London and there is currently no disabled access
- The Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace currently takes place on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (subject to availability)
- When there is no Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, we will see the Changing of the Guard at the Horse Guards Parade instead
- Please visit our Travel Health page for full details of our enhanced hygiene standards and protocols
- Optional Extra London Eye: The London Eye ticket is for standard entry at 6:00 pm on the same day
- London In One Day Tour with Changing of the Guard£115.00
Our most popular and comprehensive Tour of London. Jump straight into the history of London on this fantastic full-day tour. Spend the day exploring London's most iconic sights and attractions with your expert tour guide and finish with a scenic cruise on the River Thames.
- London In One Day Tour with Changing of the Guard & London Eye£139.00
London In One Day Tour with Changing of the Guard & London Eye - Our most popular and comprehensive tour of London. Jump straight into the history of London on this fantastic full-day tour. Spend the day exploring London's most iconic sights and attractions with your expert tour guide and finish with a scenic cruise on the River Thames. To top off your day take a trip 135m above the River Thames on the London Eye to enjoy fantastic panoramic views of the city.
London Eye: Standard Ticket - The London Eye stands 135m high on the South Bank between Waterloo and Westminster Bridges. Standard Ticket holders should check-in at least 30 minutes before your preferred time.
- See all of London's most iconic sights in one day
- Visit two of London's most iconic landmarks
- Watch a traditional British military ceremony
- Marvel at the scale and splendour of St Paul's Cathedral
- See the priceless Crown Jewels collection
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the River Thames
- Journey on Europe's tallest Ferris wheel (optional)
Personal Audio Headset
USB Charging On-board
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the day of departure
- Our team, including our guides and drivers, have been trained in our enhanced hygiene procedures; please refer to our Travel Health page for more information
For full terms, see Our Flexible Promise to You